So, I did this photo shoot last week and I got home and MY FLY WAS DOWN!!! Awesome, Allison! No wonder this family was full of smiles... their photographer was a dork!.jpg)
The most difficult part of these particular pictures were the trees and all the weird shadows they made. I think we managed to get a few good ones, though.
.jpg)
These guys don't take a bad photo! Thanks so much, sweet family... it was fun.
I can't wait to go Geo-Cashing now!!
.jpg)
The most difficult part of these particular pictures were the trees and all the weird shadows they made. I think we managed to get a few good ones, though..jpg)
These guys don't take a bad photo! Thanks so much, sweet family... it was fun.I can't wait to go Geo-Cashing now!!



2 comments:
We didn't even notice your fly--wish we would have, what a memory that would be! You did a great job on these (despite the fly problem :) ), can't wait to see the rest! You're a wonderful photographer, thanks so much! Please check your fly when we go geocachin, cuz that's the first thing we'll check, just kiddin'!
Gotta love that Johnson family!! :)
Post a Comment