Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Russica

I promised I'd show more Russica... HERE!

I must admit... this next one was not my idea. I really like it, though...




Trying the diagnol thing... For some reason, I'm loving the old fashioned look right now...
I love, love, love this next one...

I'm having a lot of fun with these... I hope you're having fun looking!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING!!!!
I'm just SO excited!!

Kim Foust said...

They are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again for everything and let me know.
Kim

Lilian said...

Love them!!! You're awesome Allison!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure this was your first wedding?? What an amazing job you did they are wonderful pictures !!!

Brook said...

Okay, I feel like an idiot. I've totally been on this blog, I just didn't know it. Don't ask cause I couldn't tell ya... anyway! They're amazing Allison. I'm so excited!

Bryson Baham said...

These are so awesome! I love the one where Russ is resting his head on Jessica's shoulder. It's got such a classic feel to it.

sarahhicken said...

They are amazing Allison. You are so talented.