Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jessica and Russell...

Here is a sneak peak at RUSSICA. I took these this morning, so I haven't had a chance to look at all their pictures yet. These are just a few that stood out to me.










And my favorite...


I'll add more next week sometime.

Thanks to Russica and their fam... I had a blast shooting them!

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Allison, these are so so GOOD! I can't wait to see more! I am especially impressed that the one with them by the reflection pond shows only them and not other bridal parties on the steps of the temple. Thank you so much for being there yesterday and being such an awesome photographer! Most especially, thank you for being one of my very best friends!!!

Lilian said...

I left a comment earlier! It's not here?? Oh well, just give me another chance to praise your work and let you know how awesome you are! These shots are amazing and I can't wait to see the rest!

sarahhicken said...

You did a beautiful job! Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Allison...you are amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Jana said...

I love the last picture too. I'm totally going to have you photograph my next wedding. =) (Zola's)