I'm going to take a couple families to this location and I wanted to go there and check it out.
My sister and her family were nice enough to let me practice on them.
Here are some of my faves...
.jpg)
.jpg)
We FINALLY got this kid to smile (below)! I'm soooo happy!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ok, so besides the DOG, my biggest trouble-makers were MOM and DAD...
Excuse me... the camera's over here...
This will go on my wall. She's so hot right now...
I think I got ONE good one of those two.... Stinkers!
What a handsome family!
Thanks so much, guys!
Not only were you a big help to me, but I had a great time doing it.



5 comments:
Great pictures! Thanks for checking out the site for us, you do such a wonderful job. Can't wait until Thursday, we'll try and cooperate a little more than Jenny and Frank:)
Jenny will always be this iconic teenager to me (she was the oldest Laurel when I was the youngest beehive and I SO wanted to be her)
It's so crazy that her boys are so big!!! wow...she looks great...I can see cute Penny in her!
Where is this location? It's gorgeous! So many good places to shoot. You mush tell me.
Allison,
You are so awesome! I want you to take our family pictures and I love this place. The black and white one on the fence is my favorite! You'll be hearing from me soon.
Judi, What do you mean "wanted"? Just kidding!
Your family pictures are so cute! I love the one in front of the red barn.
Good work, Al! Thanks so much
Post a Comment