Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family B.

Hello, Family B. I had so much fun with you guys the other day! And even though the elk were teaching us the facts of life, you still look great!
(Maybe that's why your smiles were so big and no one blinked.) Most of their pics were in color... I'm just in a Brown/White mood today.


Macro lense...

LOVE THAT LENSE!!

Soooooo cute...

I hope you like your pictures, guys. I can't wait to show you the rest!


2 comments:

Brook said...

Oh,Allison! I am sooooo excited! They look awesome, and I can't wait to see the rest. I want to take my kids for a walk back on the trail but I'm a little nervous. Maybe I'll wait until the summer... Thanks so much, you were great and my kids love you!

Jenny Moore said...

They look great! I'm kinda jealous that they could pull off the wall look better than us. Maybe it's because our kids were either laughing, crying, kicking or yelling at the dog!
Good work and cute family