I totally forgot about these. A couple weeks ago, I was just playing around with my camera and took about 20 pictures of my neighbors and their cousins from out of town.
They were so cute to let me.
I'm sorry I choked, Sarah! But I'm not sorry your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Allison - your pics are totally cute! You do a great job! It's so funny that I keep running into you while we're shooting! Too bad we can't ever really talk. How is photography going for you? From the looks of your blog -it's great! Jess gave me your blog address, thanks for letting me check it out! My blog is paigedavisphotography.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out or leave me a message. I hope it went well for you on Saturday. We had fun - I love Lagoon Trail and have been going a lot lately. I ran into Heather Jenkins later that day, too! So funny that we were all there together. Talk to you soon! ~ Paige
1 comment:
Allison - your pics are totally cute! You do a great job! It's so funny that I keep running into you while we're shooting! Too bad we can't ever really talk. How is photography going for you? From the looks of your blog -it's great! Jess gave me your blog address, thanks for letting me check it out! My blog is paigedavisphotography.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out or leave me a message. I hope it went well for you on Saturday. We had fun - I love Lagoon Trail and have been going a lot lately. I ran into Heather Jenkins later that day, too! So funny that we were all there together. Talk to you soon! ~ Paige
Post a Comment