I think St Patty's day is LAME! I stress about finding something GREEN for my kids to wear and then I've got to find something green for myself. WHY? I'm not Irish! Why will people pinch me if I don't wear green? I don't understand. If you know me, you know I don't like green... never have. I look HORRIBLE in the color, and it's so "whore-ish". (quote from THE OFFICE.) I don't like dying food green... I don't like those chocolate gold coins that taste like tin... I don't like pretending leprechauns come to the house and give us stuff... I just don't see the point of this crazy day.
Lucky for me, this year St Patty's Day was quite enjoyable. I did find something green to wear (and I won't wear it again until March 17, 2010.), but I got to fore go all the rest of the lameness. I got to spent this St Patrick's Day taking pictures!
Meet Dusty and Jerica.
(she's the bride from the previous post.)













4 comments:
Beautiful pics Allison Harris Allison Harris!
You know.... if it weren't for an airplane ride... I WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN IRELAND!
Looks like the bride went blondie since her bridal pics. pretty.
I love the close-up of them and the black and white one. It's such a typical shot, but you made it look really cool by changing the color.
Also, St. Patrick's Day is awesome. So, why don't you come over here and kiss my blarney stone?
Just Kidding. We'd probably like it better if we were drinkers.
love the green tie
These are gorgeous! You're awesome!
Post a Comment