Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet Jerica...

This is the beautiful bride Jerica...



I think she should maybe consider becoming a High Fashion Model...





Can you believe I made her play in a SWAMP in that beautiful dress?


I love love love this next one...






I cannot decide which one is my favorite. Which one do YOU like?
(please comment, or I'll feel like a DORK.)
Thanks, Jerica... I had a blast. See you soon.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! I can't pick a favorite, I love them all.

Anonymous said...

And to think that you were so nervous when I asked you to do my bridals!... Allison you are amazing!!!
It's hard to pick, but I think my fav is the last one next to the shore.

Jenny Moore said...

I love the last one--also the one in front of the little barn(house?) where she turns around. But, if I had legs like that, I'd be showing them off in the water, too! Nice job, Al (and Jerica)

Lisa said...

Those pictures are amazing Allison. You have quite the talent. Where were they taken? My favorites are the last one (where you can see the water and the mountains) and the one with the old truck.

Jana said...

my favorite is the black and white where she is holding the flowers, or the one that looks like a Van Gogh painting right above it.

Paige said...

Allison - these are all beautiful! You are so talented! I love your locations. :)