Monday, December 15, 2008

Marshal and Lindsey...

Last week my brother and his wife came into town from Chicago.
I was so flattered when they asked me to take some pictures of them!

I can't decide if they look more like movie stars or FBI agents.
Either way, they're totally HOT!


Thanks so much, you guys! I hope you like 'em.










3 comments:

Gardner said...

Girl you are so talented. I am so impressed. I need to you to take pics of my family before you become famous and you over charge poeple. Ha Ha. No really I want you to take our pics.

Bryson Baham said...

I like that one where their hands are in focus but their faces aren't. It reminds me of one I did for some friends engagement pictures. These are all really good!

Jenny Moore said...

I think you have Wall-E to thank for the background on one of these.