If this isn't your first time on this Bloggity-Blog, you may have noticed I've added some songs. My boys noticed too. One of our favorite things is DANCING...
we are not very good, but we sure love it anyway.
We were having so much fun, I decided to try to snap a few pics by using the timer on my camera. Obviously, this is a difficult task for me... cut-off heads and arms and legs... I don't even care. I love them because I'll always remember how much fun we were having when I took these.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



3 comments:
Even though I love ALL the pictures, that last one is absolutely precious!!!
So cute... where did you get those guns girlfriend? I want some! If you tell me I'll give you a million dollars. J/K, I don't have a million dollars, or biceps. I have old lady arms now.
Love them! Especially when you guys are shaking your money-makers. And the double-hugs are just precious.
Post a Comment