Are you serious? You want ME to do your BRIDALS?! After my initial freak-out, I got really excited. Look at this beautiful bride who was crazy enough to aske me to take pictures of her... My personal favorite...
Love them... I love the one that is a close-up of her face and she is looking up. So cute. But, obviously for a bridal, she wants pics of her dress, too. Those also turned out so pretty! Nice work!
Of course she would pick YOU to be her photog! You totally rock and these pics are AMAZING! You did such a great job and I'm POSITIVE the wedding pics will be just as wonderful... or even more wonderful!
She has been my best friend for many years, and I have to say that these pictures captured her beauty perfectly. She is a wonderful girl, and she only deserves the best and thats what she got. You did a beautiful job!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! You are amazing Allison! I love them SO much! I am having the hardest time deciding which ones I want to print large and frame! I really can't wait to see the pics you'll get at the wedding and what you'll be able to do with them! I had so much fun getting them taken! THANKSABUNCH!!!
9 comments:
Love them... I love the one that is a close-up of her face and she is looking up. So cute. But, obviously for a bridal, she wants pics of her dress, too. Those also turned out so pretty! Nice work!
I love it. I'm not surprised at all that someone asked you to take their bridal picture.
Of course she would pick YOU to be her photog! You totally rock and these pics are AMAZING! You did such a great job and I'm POSITIVE the wedding pics will be just as wonderful... or even more wonderful!
She has been my best friend for many years, and I have to say that these pictures captured her beauty perfectly. She is a wonderful girl, and she only deserves the best and thats what she got. You did a beautiful job!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!
You are amazing Allison! I love them SO much! I am having the hardest time deciding which ones I want to print large and frame! I really can't wait to see the pics you'll get at the wedding and what you'll be able to do with them! I had so much fun getting them taken! THANKSABUNCH!!!
You did a wonderful job!! Jessica is so beautiful! What a wonderful place to take pictures
Aunt Monica
I love the one where Jessica is looking out of the window, her back to the camera. All of them are beautiful!
from, Lilian's favorite sister
These are beautiful pictures. You did such a wonderful job. You are so talented.
You did a great job! The pillar is pretty sweet, where is this beautiful park, isn't it downtown SLC some where?
Post a Comment