Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Mac of all lenses...

So, I rented a Macro Lense a couple weeks ago... LOVE IT!!! I could play with that thing all day. Macros are the lenses used to take pictures of a butterfly on a flower, a raindrop on a leaf... stuff like that. They can also be used to take tight pictures of cute kids. When I say tight, I DO mean totally sweet and rad, but I also mean extreamly close... TIGHT YO! They make backgrounds and foregrounds blurry, so that you can really tell what the subject of your photo is.

Check these pictures out...








Here's a couple that make me giggle...




This one of reminds me of something... I don't know what. Something old and cheesey...

like an advertisement... Campbell's Soup?

Pick a winner!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I can't decide...

the cheese factor of the fist picture,

and the goo factor of the second.

It's a draw.

Jana said...

I love it. Where do you rent camera equipment?

Lilian said...

Put's a whole new twist to "allison's pics" (get it?.... finger in the nose...??? nevermind)

I really think a macro lens AND an exterior flash AND another really good lens are going on MY birthday/christmas list!