Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Animal Days...

So the other MONTH I took my kids... with my sister and her kids... to BABY ANIMAL DAYS up in "almost Logan". (Wellington, I think?) I took a bunch of pictures and just kinda forgot about most of them until today...
Porter looks calm, but he was pretty nervous to touch this big ol' sheep... I love this next pic... It's my cute nephew...

I love this "cousins" moment...


This next picture is crappy, I know. I just wanted to show you... GOAT'S PUPILS are RECTANGULAR.... check it out.




Now you've learned something today.

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Goats are freaky! Apparently, too, chickens with red earlobes lay brown eggs. I'm just telling you what I heard.
I think it was Wellsville. I love Porter and that big shaggy sheep!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I'm with Jenny!! Goats freak me out (especially the eyes). Susanna's aunt has a bunch and the kids like to go watch them eat or whatever they do when we go there. I stay far away from them.